Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

My Body System...

 Hi guys, welcome for our another blog post. But this is a little bit different because we're going to talk about the body system. Me and my topic group are looking some facts about the three different types of system.
                                          They are called...

   Endocrine System: The glands is a type of organ that make chemical. In Endocrine System we look for a bacteria by using the material of Baking Soda and Vinegar.
Circulatory System:  Circulatory System has a three different type of Blood cells. 
Skeletal System: Skeletal is a strongest that the steel. We try to experience the three different type of shape that call Cylinder, Triangle, Square. That the shape that we use to see who is the stronger to stand still with a maximum of books.

And here the google drawing that I made..



Those are the types of body system that I learn,and I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to give me a thoughtful and helpful feedback. Byeeeee.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.