Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

My topic sentence.

  Hi everyone, welcome for my another blog post about writing. I have learning this since a bit while time ago, and this time I'm here to tell you what we did first. We pick one topic sentence that you like to do and write with some ideas and also at the rest of your paragraphs just give some example to make it more clear. I pick this topic sentence word because it kind of remind me when I write a story about the "Two Girl". This topic sentence word was call " Last night I had the worst dream of my life"..

That's was all I learn't about the topic sentence.
I think that some of the word that my teacher teach us I kinda forget some words, and some explaining because I learn't this since it's a bit while time ago.

Here is my topic sentence that I made...

Last night I had the worst dream of my life. I was alone in the dark forest hearing some creepy sounds,and seeing some frightening shadow that I see in my dream and I just don’t have any idea where did they come from. As I saw those kinds of things in my dream I started running in my dreams and hide in the big tree,I hide because I was so nervous that time. Suddenly I woke up on bed and take a big breath, I just to myself “ Calm down” but I can’t because in that dream I saw those kinds of things  when I’m walking home at night, and I just remember what kind of shadow are they but I can’t tell you because I’m really scared what going to happen to me next time, because I swear that was the worst dream happened to me that night..

Thank you guys, and leave some thoughtful and helpful comment. See you next time for my another blog post. Byeeee!!

2 comments:

  1. hi Lhyettep its Sotheara from Wigram primary school i like the way you added lots of detail to you last night i had the worst dream it reminded me of my worst dream.next time you make you story a little bit shorter, wonder why you had the worst dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sotheara,thank you for coming to blog and read some of them. I really I appreciate it because you give me a helpful feedback about my topic sentence ,and next time I'm going to write a little bit shorter story.My answer, Because it just kind of remind me when I wrote something about some dream. Thank you again. Hope you comeback, Have a awesome day. Bye Sotheara.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.