Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

What is Percentage is?


 #I've learned it's always better to have a small percentage of a big success, than a hundred percent of nothing.

   W.A.L.T work out discounts using fractions and percentage.
 Hi everyone. I'm here for our new learning about maths and it's about fractions and percentage and I'm really happy to teach how it is work, at the video that I made is talking about some of the fractions and the rest of them was tell what is percentage also some of decimals, when I made this video I'm a bit confused how can I explain it but our teacher said that think of something that you can easily solve by using the 4 solving equation that it's called (Repeated addition:5+5+5+5=20) the second was (Times table: 4 x_=20)this is the third that is how to solve by using division (Divided by: 20 ÷ 4=_ )this the last one can also help (half and half again: 1/2 of 20 is 10 if you do it again it will be 5,if you used repeated you will easily get the answer.) that's why I can make easily my D.L.O because I use some easy equation also of course you also make it I believe.   

                      Here is My D.L.O that I make and enjoy. 



I hope you guys learn something about it and enjoy it, don't forget to give me a thoughtful and helpful feedback.Thank you again and have a great day. Byeee 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.