Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

My Rule of three..

   Hello everyone, How are you?. For today's blog post is about my Rule of Three. I made this since a long days and I made a little bit of a Google slide that tell what is Rule of Three  mean and some google picture that I made.

First we have to check again the text and see if there are 3 things but is has to be the same things like that three pigs, and Mrs Mclachlan was talk with a group if you can find something 3 same things and made a google drawing and why do you think is a same things or a person, you have to make tree google drawing because you have to made the three stories with things that you only find in the story. 
                                Here is the slide that I made...

                                

Thank you every one for coming again and read my blog post, and don't forget to give me a helpful  and thoughtful feedback about it . HAVE A AMAZING DAY. BYE.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lhysette
    Well done on your slide about The Rule of Three. You did a really good job and I can see that you worked hard on it. Was this a reading task that your group had to do?
    Tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tash,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog post I really appreciate what you said to me at my blog post,by the way Tash when you ask me a question my answer to your question was about a to make a D.L.O that explain if they have a 3 things that we can put on out D.L.O.
    Thank you again Tash, have a really great day. Byeee.
    Lhysette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lhysette,
    Great Job Lhysette. I like how you present you slide of the Rule Of Three.Maybe next time you should check your spellings in your slide. Keep it up Lhysette. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.