Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Happy thing happened on our Choir!...

 Hi everyone, for today is a bit exciting for me and the others student from choir and I'm here to tell you some exciting story about our choir performance. But first we Practise it with the whole primary choir student.

  Our Rehearsal: we discuss first and go to gym at morning 8:15 am and to do the roll so Miss D know who was there and not and we also wait for the bus to go to the Horncastle Arena, after that we saw a lots of kid that lining up on their school line and I just felt so scared because it was my first time to go to Horncastle Arena and see a different school. After we arrive at Arena Miss D count us to see if we our complete. We go inside and sit down were is the teacher said to us and I sit with my friends and enjoy the song, after we wait the show has started with the two hosts name Jackie and King Nathan they are the one who was going to sing with us with some moves that they teach by the two composer and I forget they name (sorry). We sing a different song like Green light, Forever Tuesday Morning and some Maori songs with the ukulele members, and some of the soloist ( soloist mean is your going to sing by yourself but it's hard to be a soloist because you know that sometime they don't like your voice and laughing at you that is why I was surprise at the all soloist because they tried there best at it), we take some a little bit of rest and we came back and sing after we finished practise the songs all of the soloist goes to the stage and sing a song with the whole primary choir. WE HAVE SOME FUN DOING THE REHEARSAL..

The performance: we see each other at the same main door that we go at our rehearsal but this time we our going with our parents I'm happy to see my friends that wearing a colourful dressed because our goal was to wear a colourful shirt, after that we enter with our tickets and we wait for some people to come we also meet at the backstage because we have to see if we are complete and Miss D check the role , after that we already have 5 mins to play before the performance start I get ready and our parents sit on their spot after the 5 mins we started I'm a little bit scared because there a lot of parent watching us. Suddenly the all lights turn off and all of the student scream but Jackie and King Nathan was appeared in the stage also we start at our Kids for Kids Anthem and the whole Horncastle filled with some beautiful voices. We did what we did in our Rehearsal and the most beautiful part was when the parent give some epic because when they open they flashlight and it was so pretty and I also get some energy because they give as the light and also some support. WE ENJOY THAT DAY..

                                 Here is some from Video 

                                     Here is the most pretty one for me.



 Thank you guys and hope you comeback, don't forget to give me a thoughtful and positive comment about my choir performance. HAVE A GREAT DAY.. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.