Pages

Sunday 9 September 2018

Funny thing happened to me and my friend..

 Hello everybody, for today's blog post I'm here to tell what  happened to me and my friend last week.

When it's time to go home and the bell is going to rang me and my friend going home together,but first me and my friend go to my dad work and put our stuff in the car "Do you know why we put our stuff together?, because it's not hard for us to walk home. But suddenly my friend said to me that she was going to give me a brownies and also my sister has one either, so she hold it when we are walking and have some fun chatting together what happened to our day. 
When we walk at the stop light and cross in my friend suddenly said to me that the other pieces of brownies has just fallen and I was shocked because she was just holding it when were chatting together, we just have no idea how the pieces of the other brownies fall because she put it in the zip bag. Only the other pieces of brownies are left,when we cross at the stop light we saw a homeless that sitting outside the store and I thought it will be fine to my friend to give the other pieces of brownies to the homeless, and we give it to him and after that I felt so happy because we can help the other people and make them happy. After that when we came  home and we play together with slime and eat some food. 

Thank you guys for reading my blog post I hope you enjoy it and don't remember to help the other people who needs some help no matter what because if you gave them a pieces of bread at least they can eat some food and you also make them feel happy. And Give me a thoughtful and helpful feedback about my story. Have a great day. Byeeeee.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Lhysette!

    What an amazing story! It's quite incredible how many interesting things happen in our normal lives and it is lovely to see you capturing this moment and writing it down. It's a bit strange how your brownies disappeared as you were walking... are you sure you didn't eat them!?
    Great job in using your paragraphs. Remember you can change a paragraph every time you are talking about a new idea. Your final paragraph is very strong as a conclusion as it gets your readers to think about how they can make a difference to others.
    Your story 'filled my bucket' today Lhysette as you are always demonstrating such joy and kindness at school that I'm not surprised that you are spreading joy and kindness to others outside of school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss D,I'm so glad that you comment on my blog you also 'filled my bucket'and I also thankful because when you teach us on writing I try to use some word that you talk and listen to them so I can write my writing so strong.And I promised that we don't eat the brownies.Also Miss D I'm going try to remember that I can changed my paragraph every time I'm talking about my new idea. Thank you again Miss D and have a great day. Bye!:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lhysette my name is Sotheara and i'm from wigram primary school excellent job on the funny thing that happened to me and my friend this make me feel like i want to walk with my friend and she gave me a brownie and we gave the brownie to the homeless next time could you try make a little bit more seance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sotheara, this is Lhysette from Hornby Primary School. I'm thankful you comment on my blog again and I really appreciate how you told me the some helpful and positive feedback,and next time I'm going to try what you said to me.Thank's again and have a great week on your school. Bye!:)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience Lhysette. You are very kind and caring, wonderful attributes that will ensure you will always have lots of good friends. I like the way you used some direct speech, next time start a new line after your direct speech. Mr Roberts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Roberts,this is Lhysette I'm really thankful for commenting on my blog and I really appreciate it,also thank's Mr Roberts for reading it. I'm going to try my best to still helping someone because that's the other kids do,also I'm gonna try to to start with a new line after my direct speech.Thank's again Mr Roberts for giving me a feedback and have a wonderful day.Bye!:)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.