Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Why we are doing debate?

  Hello guys, I'm here to tell you what we are learning this term and that was debating/argument as you know (debating is when you like convincing someone else like when your sister or brother took your food and she said to you that is mine and you said is your's that is the type of debating) we are trying to use claim and hook that you can also use some of the quotes, jokes and some of the interesting facts to hook more some of the audience and make it clear if they understand it?. But I know that the Respiratory system is the most critical system because If you don't have them you wouldn't breathe and I also guys this blog post that I'm writing was kind of not finished but I'm going to try to still carry about it. Anyway, I have some question for you guys to answer for my hook. Did you understand my hook? Did I hook you? I think that you guys can easily answer it.  Also Here is the Hook that I made hope you understand it.


‘Life isn’t measured by how many breaths you take, but by the moments that  take your breaths away.’ I’m telling you that breath doesn’t measured , also laughing is can help your Respiratory system that why I’m always happy because that’s the big thing because you will not get any new air because when you laugh you’ll get your Respiratory system a new air.I also thought that the Respiratory system is the most significant need for the body system.

Thank you guys for reading this blog post I hope you don't forget to comment on some of the helpful and thoughtful words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.