Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

End of the year test.

 W.A.L.T prepare for our end of year PAT comprehension and STAR Test.

Hello readers, for today's blog post we are going to talk about what we are doing this term for the end of the year PAT comprehension and star test . End of year test preparation is like this, we are doing this test for the end of term because all of the teacher's want to now how we improved our learning this year. So they know that we were listening when they teach us because on this test it has like the same question of what my teacher teach us and they explain it how to do it and how is it work , so we've done this test on every year and this time is almost the end of term so we have to be always prepare and be more focus learner at everything because sometimes I don't really know what I'am doing and what are my answer is so I hope that this term I'll get better and try my best at everything of what my teacher teaching us. So I have my goal for my reading test like I have to be more serious and take my at everything and re-read all of the question and answer so I can get my Sta nine that I really have to improve on my reading.

 What are going to do to help you improve you work?? Do you think I can do it??

 Thank you guys for reading my blog post and I hope you don't forget to give me your feedback and my question that I write, and hope you have a great day. Bye.
        

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lhysette,

    good job on your blog post is really knocked my socks of, what I like about your blog post is that I can tell you were working hard to do this blog post. Maybe next time you could re read your blog post because I saw a few hiccups, but the rest of it is so, so amazing so keep it up. I think I am going to do good in my tests, what about yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophia,
      Thank you Sophia for commenting on blog post I really appreciate it and thank you that you give you helpful feedback about my few hiccups, I also going to re-read it before I post it. By the way I also think that you can do it but I'm not sure if I can do it this time.Bye

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.