Pages

Saturday 13 October 2018

Fun Holiday with my sister.

 Hi guys welcome back for our new holiday blog post. We are going to talk about me and my sister what we did on holiday so I'm here to tell you what is the whole story about our holiday.

The first thing me and my sister did we woke up but I didn't stand up to brush my teeth because I feel lazy that day so after my sister done brushing here teeth my sister take my tablet and said "Go and do your thing" so I stand up and do my thing so we can eat our breakfast. After we done eating I started cleaning the table so I can start writing my blog post that I really have to post so I can have some free time. When I have done doing anything me and my sister started cleaning the house after I do the job I go back to my bed and take a break but suddenly my sister call me and help here what is she doing so I go to here and help here so my sister and I don't fight because when I don't listen and being lazy we are going to start fighting so I'm going to try my best to help her. 

When we finished everything I can have free time to watch on my tablet so when my sister taking a bath I go back again to my bed and started watching some cartoons when I get bored I started my drawing and have some fun doing it. When I finished my work and my drawing I can start cleaning my body because it's dirty because we clean the house that day so when it's afternoon I never leave my tablet and being so lazy so I take a bath early when after my sister is done so I can take a long break at all the time and watching movies with my sister. So that's all that what happens to me and my sister on our holiday and we also always having fun every day.

  Thank you for reading my blog post hope you have a great time with your siblings and always help them. And don't forget to give your feedback to my story that I wrote. Thank you again and have a great time. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.