Pages

Friday 12 October 2018

My drawing.

  Hi guys welcome for my new blog post for today blog I'm going to tell what I did on my holiday so I try to make a new drawing because sometimes I feel bored on our house and I realize that I have time to practice my drawing so I can improve my skill at it. But first, let me tell you what the first thing I did. Let's get started.

The first thing that I do was I find some drawing ideas on google that I can easily draw because I was only a beginner at it. So I search for something that is called character on Naruto because that was my goal for myself to draw some of the characters on Naruto so I try it on my own time at home. So I practice on a spare paper so I can draw it properly on the real paper that is where I'm going to draw, the first thing I draw was a straight line because I pick the picture that is half of the face of the character and another half of the other fae of the character. After that I draw the different shapes like the face, hair, ear, the mouth, and the eyes. After I finished drawing those things I try to look at it if there any mistake that I did. I really proud to myself because I try to keep practicing to make it better but it doesn't matter if it's not perfect because everything that you did was perfect just trust your self. Here is that I drawing hope you like it.


 
Thank you guys for reading this blog post and don't forget to keep practicing to make it perfect. Have a great holiday. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.