Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

Best day ever!!!!

  Hello everyone, welcome for my another blog post I'm going to talk about what happen to me and my two friends Celine and Jhrnylle I'm telling this story to you guys because we have a good time playing together and I'm also going to try the whole story.

   When morning comes up my dad woke me up to go somewhere so I started cleaning my face and brushing my teeth, so when my sister started cooking for our breakfast I take a look at my tablet and look for some youtuber because that time I'm being lazy because it's was to early in the morning for me but for the other is not so when my sister finished cooking I eat with my grandma and grandpa I have some fun eating my breakfast because it was to delicious for me. So when I finished eating my delicious breakfast my sister help to prepare what I'm going to wear and some of my spare clothes and towel because I know that where going on swimming with my friends, I was a sad because it was just only me and my dad are only going because my mom and my sister has some work to do. 

When my dad came we go to Celine house and picked up them because it was just only both of them are going so me and Celine play at the car because we got totally bored, we play and play until we get tired so when we finished playing I fell a sleep at the car because we don't that it was a long drive, and when we arrived at the destination I already saw Jhrnylle sitting so when I saw here I said to Celine that let's prank here we planed what we are going to do so I think and think and I suddenly think of something that she hates. When we are almost at the sea I said to Celine let's do this prank we started ignoring here when we are walking she get's mad because she doesn't know that we are kidding and she suddenly tell to here mom that me and Celine ignoring here I started laughing and tell here the truth.By the way guys we went to the beach that our dad is going to fishing.

  When we are at the sea we play some games that we liked when the waves is coming, we play something like we have to stand closer to the sea so when the waves are coming we are not allowed to run when the waves are coming. We stand there for so long and get are pants wet and suddenly there are a big waves that coming to us it was dangerous because it almost take us to the sea and Celine pants are all wet so she rest for a long time and get here pants to dry and when me and Jhrnylle standing there Jhrnylle dad say to stop what we are doing because it was  dangerous and Jhrnylle said to his dad" wait 2 more" and suddenly the big waves come so that's why we stopped because that wave almost take us to the sea because it was so strong that's why we hold hands and trying to stop the waves by helping each other and we get scared because we thought there is something going to happen to us so when we go back we take a rest and eat some snacks because we was really hungry that time, when we are resting we talk about something that we did after we rest we play something with Jhrnylle brother we play with some rocks and play tag for 5 mins we have some, when we done doing palying around we lie down at the rock and have some fun doing some rest and suddenly Jhrnylle brother acts so funny that's why we laugh so hard on that time. And when our dad is done doing fishing we have to go somewhere. ( Sorry guys I don't have any picture that I can show you)

    Thank you guys again and don't forget to give me your feedback, and hope you have a great day on you long weekend. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette,

    I really like how you made some paragraphs, but maybe next time check your spellings first before posting it. But keep it up Lhysette. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.