Pages

Sunday 14 October 2018

Fun Bonding with my friend..

 Hello guys, welcome for our another blog post for this one was about me and my 2 friends. I'm here to tell you what happens on our holiday on last week.

  The first thing we go to my friend house and I'm really excited to see them but my mom said that I have to eat first and I also now that my 2 friends don't have any idea that I'm outside at the house, so when I finished eating my food I secretly surprised them in my friend room they are happy to see me and I'm happy to see them too, the first thing was we make some art craft to have some fun because we are a bit bored because we wanna go and have some fun swimming but suddenly my friend said that we are not going to go and swim because it's all organized properly we are all sad but I said to them let's have some fun playing outside with the others.
   So first we play at the trampoline the other kids we also have a break time to eat some food after we done that we go back again at the trampoline with my 2 friends I'm really happy to see them having fun with the others, suddenly my friend has a request to go to the playground to play tag with my friends siblings when we play tag I suddenly hurt my self I don't know why but it's fine I just don't think of what happens I try to ignore it. That all we did in the morning.

When the night goes up we still play until we get tired but suddenly something suspicious because on my friend neighbor they are watching us when we are playing outside at the trampoline suddenly one my friend cry and her teeth and tongue have a blood and all of us get scared and go inside at the house and play and tell to our parents what happen. So we ate some food and watch something on our phone and suddenly it's time for us to go home because for us too late to take a nap. We really have some fun playing with each other.
   
       Thank you guys for reading my blog post I hope you enjoy and don't forget to give your feedback about my story. Thank you again guys and have great day. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.