Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Summer learning Journey...( SLJ )

 Hi everyone today we are going to talk about what we are doing on our Cyber smart that Miss Morgan teach us and I'm here to tell you about some of the different countries in the world. We are going to talk about the country of England, I pick England because I want to know more about England and I also think that I want to go there in the future. 
   I'm doing this blog post because I want  you guys to learn and to find some facts about the different countries.

  Location that you can easily find the England - So England is an island that is part of the United Kingdom.
  
 The name of the main capital cities in England is London.
    
Do you know what is the population cities of England??
   The population of the capital city in England was - 8,615,246 cities on London.

  What is the weather on the capital city on January??
 So the month of January is the coldest weather on London, so when the winter season come on UK it not very underway because throughout the way so when the average is not good the temperature constant at 5-6 degree Celsius with almost no variation. The lowest temperature that happen on January 17th was 4 degrees Celsius.

 What is the capital city is located in London??
 London is located in the River Thames in the southeast of the Island of Great Britain ( Great Britain is the largest islands in the part of United Kingdom and Northern Ireland ).

 What is the most commonly spoken langue in London???
There are many types langue they used but there 2 to 3 most spoken langue The languages that most of the people used in there capital city was English, Polish and Turkish the second highest people spoke. 
                 # This the photo of the capital city in England.


# This the map where can you find the capital city.

Thank you guys for reading this blog post I hope you enjoy and don't forget to give what is your feed about the country that I pick, and have a great day bye.



       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lhysette,

    I really enjoy your blog, You gave me so many information about England. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumusta Lhysette,

    My name is Laura and I am one of the bloggers for the Summer Learning Journey. Well done on getting started already!

    You have shared some very interesting information about England. Why is it that you want to go there? Many, many people visit England every year - can you find out how many?

    One of the things I liked about England is that there are some very very old buildings there. There is a place called Stonehenge. Have you heard of it? I have never been there, but I would like to go in the future.

    I'm looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts over the summer!

    From Laura

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.