Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

Best day ever!! (Part 2)

 Hi guys for today blog post we are going to continue what we did on our long holiday with my friend, because I only share to you the first thing that we did. So let's get started.

 When we are at the car to go to Jhrnylle house to play and to do some swimming, when we arrived me and Celine go run out at the car and we start playing with the trampoline with some ball and throwing it with each others we laugh so hard because we fell down when I throw the ball to Celine and Jhrnylle. But when Jhrnylle mom said that we have to go inside because it was really hot and it can hurt our skin so we go inside the house and play some board games we start playing with the Monopoly for 5 mins and when Jhrnylle mom said that if we want to go and swim outside at the backyard so we change our clothes and ready to swim but Celine don't no if she was going to swim because his dad said that here mom have to decide if she was going to swim because Celine was going to Halloween baking competition and here mom don't want to get Celine sick or something so only me and Jhrnylle are going to swim until Celine dad come so he can go and swim but our dad said to here that she go swim and they are just going to text Celine dad and after that when Celine come into the pool she said that it was really cold and our hands are all shaking every time we go out at the pool, when we finished palying at the pool Jhrnylle dad give us some fun games he throw some coins on the pool and we have to get them and I only get a little bit of the but it's fine and when the games is finished we come out at the pool and eat our lunch.

    When we finished eating our lunch we go back and play at the trampoline for 10 mins it was really fun jumping in it with your friends, but when Jhrnylle suggest to play cooking stuff with the kids. The first thing me and Jhrnylle faking that we are maid adn the kids are the one who was going to be the our boss children we have some fun playing until it's night time. When the night past we eat and play at the room, and the time goes me and Celine have to go home because it's was late at night.

 Thank you guys for reading this blog post, hope you like it and don't forget to give me your feedback and have a great day. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.