Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My awesome first lesson at swimming.

 Hi everyone, I'm really excited to tell you what we did on our first day of school and I'm also going to tell you what happen on our first swimming lesson.

 For the first thing the bell rang we sit on the mat and do are roll after we finished doing it Mrs Mclachlan discuss something about are learning and she also discuss what time we are going to Canterbury Swim school when our teacher talk about swimming I felt really scared because I remember our lesson from last year because something happen to me that's why this year I can still remembering it but I'm trying to not to remember. So when the all stuff discuss Mrs Mclachlan tell to us to put our togs in and line up outside and go to the bus, after our ride our awesome teacher talk about are manners and to always listen to our coach so when the teachers talk everything we arrived at Canterbury Swim school and we walk through the door and take a our shoes off we have to go to our changing room and get our uniform off, and go outside to start the lesson and listen to the coaches after they talk about our safely they started calling some of the names so we can started. 

 I felt scare because I was in the deep pool and I thought that I was going to be in the little pool because I know that I was really at the beginning, so when we get in to the pool It was deep for me but our coach give us something to hold on ( I'm sorry I don't what is it) and he also told us to practise some freestyle and some of the basic stuff that I can do and we try does thing my coach teach me some of the things that I have to do. Suddenly our coach talk to us that you have to swim all over at the of the pool and I know that I can't go there because I'm small but my coach said "It's fine it's not so deep for us" so I try it at the end but when I stand up the water was just only at the part of my neck I'm just a little scared because sometimes when we go at the end we are not holding some of the  stuff your just going swim at your own, I was proud of myself because I really try my best to focus on my swimming lesson. When we finished it we go and change are clothes are teachers have to count has if we are all there so no one miss at the bus, after that we go back to school and do some normal learning that we have to learn.
  
       # Here are some of the pictures.  





Thank you guys for reading this swimming lesson story I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to comment your feedback that you want me to know. Thank you again guys and have a great school day. Bye. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lhysette,
    I really like how you discussed what you did. This part gave me a memory about when I use to go to Canterbury Swim School. Next time, you could add a map where Canterbury Swim School was. What have you been learning in Canterbury Swim School?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lhysette,

    I now that you had fun in your swimming class, maybe next time you should check your spellings before posting it. But keep it up the good work Lhysette and see you at school byee!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.