Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

SLJ. Curious Kiwi.

 Hello guys, We been doing Summer Learning Journey on this term and it's lesson two, but our task today that Miss Morgan gives us was how we can help Curious Kiwi?, when  Curious Kiwi don't have any thing to read on the plane while he was travelling to go to the place of England, that where he can find the beautiful place like Skyscraper city and when Curious Kiwi don't have anything to read because he was on rushed doing something that's why he forget to put his reading stuff on his bag and I'm here to help Curious Kiwi to stop being bored on the plane because I have this cool book called" Diary of the Wimpy kid" (Cabin Fever) the author of this book was Jeff Kinney and he also made a lot of different story about the " Diary of the Wimpy kid" that Curious Kiwi would like it and he also going to have fun reading it while he was on the plane, I also hope he would love this book that I request to him to read because it's a funny book and it's was really interest a lot when you read it. I also made a Google Drawing where I can show you how it work.

 Click on this Link: SLJ DLO
   Thank you guys for reading this blog post, and don't forget to give your feedback if you think I help Curious kiwi. Hope you have a great day. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Lhysette,

    I enjoy reading your blog post, and you told some of us readers, that what has happen to Greg or a little about the story. I have a question, have you read that book? Anyways you did a great job! Very impressive Lhysette!

    Celine.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.