Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Health

Hi everyone, today I will be sharing you what we have to do for our health activity. It was all about me sharing you and telling you some facts about healthy food, and some food that is not good for you. But first we talk about diabetes and guess what there 2 type of diabetes and type 1 is when your actually born with it , and then type 2 is chronic condition that affects the way the body processes blood sugar. Then know we have make a blog post about one food or even more but I pick this food and it was called " Dark Ghana", from what I knew about this was it was not that bad for you but it was good for your body and your heart.

Facts about Dark Ghana:

Ingredients: COCOA MASS, SUGAR, EMULSIFIER ( SOY LECITHIN ), VANILLA FLAVOUR, MILK, PEANUT, TREE NUTS, GLUTEN 72%, AND COCOA SOLIDS MINIMUM.

Nutrition Information:
Servings per bag: 10           
Serving size: 25 grams
                      Per Serving       Per 100 g
Energy           580 kJ                 2320 kJ
Protein           2.9 g                    11.4 g
Fat - Total      8.5 g                    34.0 g
  - saturated    6.0 g                    24.1 g
Carbohydrate    12.8 g                51.1 g
  - sugars           6.8 g                  27.0 g
Sodium             < 1mg                 2 mg


I was actually shock because there are only 27 grams of sugar, like from what I know some of the chocolate have more than that. Also in milo there are 46 g per 100g, and that is really bad for me I thought milo was really healthy for me because it will help you have more energy but I was wrong. Because there's a lot of sugar in a little can!

Also drinking a lot of water and some milk will help you be more energised and joyful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.