Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Health Activity

Good day everyone, today I will be sharing you guys what we have done this Tuesday. That activity is about how much sugar do we think is in Fizzy Drinks, Energy Drinks, Powdered Drinks, Fruit Juice, and Flavoured milk ( tsp ). But first we have to be in group of 4 to 5 people and then discuss about them, we need to agreed to everyone in the group and listen to their opinion. After discussing it with my group the whole class and I comeback to mat, and see which number is the lowest and which guess is the highest. Looking at the result of everybody was really shocking because of the guess are different like some say 1 tsp and then 14 tsp, etc.

So here is the guesses of my group :
Fizzy Drinks - 20 tsp
Energy Drinks - 7 tsp
Sports Drink - 3 tsp
Powdered Drinks - 7 tsp
Fruit Juice - 9 tsp
Flavoured Milk - 5 tsp

And after that we have to combine with the other group and do another activity which talked about this. Then grab some equipment like a cup to put the sugars, plastics and a teaspoon. And then put the exact sugars that we need for those drinks, seeing that was really shocking because there's a lot of sugar in every single drink but luckily I'm not a fan of them.

Here is my group and the topics:

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.