Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Decade research

Hi everyone, today I will be sharing you guys what we have been doing in a week and it was our decade work. We always do this in every Wananga class it was a literacy activity, so it was basically about us researching some interesting things that happened in 1900's to 2020's. We can do this on our own or you can be in groups but we are not allowed to work on one slide, but instead work in every each slide on your own. I had fun researching and learning a lot of things actually, there's also some words that I learn. So I worked with my friends Skyler and Shiela and after we decided to do the research, I used this website called "History.Com" I had fun using this because they will gave you a lot of information and choices of what is happening in every decade. I really like this because their story and words are easy to understand which make it more easier for me to write and finish one decade.

So I searched about what is happening in 1900's, 1930's, 1950's, 1970's and 1980's. And for very decade I choose one interesting topics and they are, " The Galveston Hurricane ( 1900's )", " The Great Depression ( 1930's )", " When Polio Triggered Fear and Panic Among parents in the 1950's. Disappeared in Argentina's Dirty War in 1970's and The popular culture in 1980's. I had fun and learn a lot of things because I didn't know them, also working with your team will make your job easier.

Here is the Slide:

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.