Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Lock down Word Art

Hello everyone, today in our Wananga class Mrs Allan told us to create a word art like what we have been doing during lock down. So she want us to do it because it's for us to look back when everything is  finished  and for us to remember the memories we've made. First we have to put at least 10 words or more if we want too. So I put 15 words that explain what I have been doing during this lock down with my family, and I was really happy that Mrs Allan told us to do this because I'm the type of person who always forgot everything and I hated it!

I'm happy that it took me 20 or 25 minutes to finish everything, and when I finish writing them I tried to edit it. I was really confused what shape I'm going to do because there's a lot of beautiful options. And I can't make my decision, but I finally agreed to my self  to use the shape of butterfly, because butterfly is a cool pretty insect who lived in this world.  Then I changed the style like the background to black so the people will be able to see it properly ( my words are really colourful ). 

So here is that will take you to the website and I really hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.