Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Research topics

Hello everyone, so today I will be sharing you the work that I've been working on for almost 2 days now and I just finished it today, and I'm really happy that I have some time to share it to you guys. Well I think some of you saw some of my blog and this one is really different because it's about researching like about the disasters that happened in this past few years, and also about countries. Where I get all of those ideas? Well Mrs Allan give me a red books that has some ideas about what I'm going to search, there's a lot of topics but Disaster and Countries really catch my eyes. I had my reason it was because I seriously want to now more about the world an also what happened to some countries..

So I decided to do it on a google slide because it will be more easier to do, and I don't want to have a hard time well it was because I just want to have fun doing this. At first I pick some questions for my countries and I picked 7 of them even though it ask me to pick 4, then for my disasters one I picked three things for me to research like sea disasters, etc. So when I finish researching about the disasters I had some hard time choosing the right answer but I still learn something which I'm really happy about. So when I finished writing them all, I started doing the 7 questions for the country. After 2 hours I have done it and I'm really happy how it came out. I was happy that I learn a lot even though I just research them, reading article really help me a lot.

So here is the slide show that I've created and I hope you enjoy reading them!


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.