Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Hello and Goodbye Poem

Kia Ora everyone, today I will be sharing you my work that I've done in our Wananga class. This task is really exciting to do and I seriously have fun doing it. It's called Hello and Goodbye poem it's basically about us writing a poem when we were at lock down, like example your saying hello to something new after the quarantine and say goodbye to the things you have done when your at lock down.

 First Mrs Allan show as some example how to do it and we also have to make 4-5 of them, and when I was doing this we have to sit with someone who we usually don't seat with so I have to be separated with my friends but I didn't mind it because for me doing this is good. It was because I have a goal for this term and that is to meet new people and like cooperate with them nicely.
 So it took me a lot of time to think of different topics and write them it in a poem, so I did 6 of them because today I was happy and my brain is working well and I'm loving it! So my first one is about hearing the real voice of the teacher instead of hearing them on screen, the second one was about me who sleep late when it's on quarantine and the new me who sleep early and woke up early when the lock down is done. My third one is about the classroom and nature, and me saying goodbye to my room. Fourth one is actually about me meeting new faces and saying goodbye to the people who lived in the house, and me seeing them every single day !

The fifth one is about me not being strong and healthy and goodbye to the old me who didn't even go outside for a run. Last one is about me saying hello to to the works and some activities and me saying goodbye to the boring me who always play games...

So here is my 6 poem that I've created and I really hope you enjoyed it!

Hello to the voice of teachers teaching me new things, and the fresh cold freezy air hitting my bare skin. 
Goodbye to the online classes that happened every single day of our quarantine, and the house that looks haunted from inside and even outside. 

Hello to the days where I slept early and woke up early to get ready for school to meet my friends.
Goodbye to the days where I always sleep at 12 or 1 o'clock just to watch some things on youtube, always waking up late. 

Hello to the beautiful looking classrooms that I go to everyday and nature. 
Goodbye to my looking lonely room.          

Hello to the new faces here in school, and also some new teacher faces that I’ve never seen before.
Goodbye to the boring and lonely faces of the people who lived in the house that I always see everyday.

Hello to me being really strong and fit because I get to walk around the school and walk back.
Goodbye to myself who didn't even do any exercise and walking when the sun is looking as beautiful outside.

Hello to the works and activities that I have to do everyday at school.
Goodbye to me always playing some games and me always annoying my older sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.