Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Pandemic in 1918

Hi everyone, welcome back again to my blog today I will be sharing you my another reading activity that I've done. The journal is about a Pandemic that happened years ago, this one is really similar to what is happening right now in the world. Which is the corona virus but the Pandemic is even worse because 50 million people died worldwide! I will show you the activity that I created by using biteable again, it was really fun using it but I just hate the fact that it takes too long to load.

The author of this Journal is Reneta Hopkins, all of it talked about what really happened and some facts. It said there are three types of viruses that affect the people: Type A,B and C, but epidemic was really caused by type A. So like when the person was infected by the virus she or he will have to suffer from the unusual caused such as nose bleeds and others, this flu can developed into a pneumonia ( a complication that caused the victims lung to fill fluid, and make it more harder from them to breath ). I really love reading this kind of journal because I learn something new and unusual to me, while I was reading this text I keep thinking that this was really similar to corona virus because from what I know it also spread quickly like this one. All the symptoms are the same like having a cough, being dizzy and nose bleeds. Both of them hit some young people but old people hard, and some died in week or longer.

That's all I have to say guys and I really hope that you would love the activity that I created.

CLICK ON THIS LINK: BITEABLE


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.