Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

My story

Kia Ora everyone, today I will be sharing you my story that I write. It was about horror and why I picked horror as my topic, it was because writing horror is fun but watching horror movie it is not. Writing this story kinda give me a hard time but lucky I finish it in 2 hours, I really try to focus on this because I want to make my story fun, creepy and etc. I included some stuff that I really need to include like Orientation, Complication, Sequence of events and resolution I tried to include all of them in one story. Because for me including them will make my writing more interesting and also if I add Language features. Before I write them I did some research like a haunted forest and some evil name, when I was reading an article Wychwood Forest caught my eyes well I don't if it's true but it say that there's a girl name Amy who mysteriously broke her neck and died. Her husband encountered her spirit in the forest while he was on a hunting trip, it said that Amy spirit told Earl that he would join her in the afterlife in just a few days. That really happen because Earl fell ill shortly after the promise and quickly died. That is one of my reason why I picked this forest because it kinda interest me and also scary. 

Then After that I looked for some name that's why my characters name are Messiah, Braxten and Kizzy and the villain Ravana. Ravana is a psycho well let me tell you something Ravana in the past is a normal girl who lived in a peaceful life but she was being bullied with a lot of people, because she lived somewhere dark and don't have any parents. But someday a demon soul decided to control Ravana's body and that's the time Ravana change, she kill people and she trapped them. And now she lived in the forest because the demon inside her know that a lot of tourist go there. By the way Ravana is also a teenager, that's why the the bad spirit decided to just kill teenager people for revenge.

My story is about a group of friends and all of them are a teenagers, their ages are 14, 15,15. The two of them are the heroes but they also didn't make it. I did that because I knew that some of the stories there's always someone who survive so that's my main reason. And my title is called Crazed Psycho.

Here is the link that will lead you to the doc: LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.