Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Humanities - Chaos

 In this exercise, we were discussing how might we endure Zombie Apocalypse. We have two assignment, and we need to do one of them. The one I did was to make a CANVAS, or Google Drawing to share what I believe is my Top 10 from the 34 Rules. It's essentially a standards in the films called "Zombieland", and simply discloses to us how they endure when there's a zombie end of the world. So I utilised Canvas to introduce my banner, and my 10 guidelines are.... 

Reasons: 

Cardio - Zombies aren't excessively quick. So to get away from it will actually want imperative to have the option to run longer than quicker. 

Double Tap - One clean shot to the head can ensure against zombies possum. 

Beware of Bathrooms - Zombies realise how to stay nearby them, so caution can help avoid an ambush.

Seatbelts - Wear one, for your safety and furthermore zombies seldom do. Slowing down can send them flying. 

Don't be a hero - Unnecessary dangers are chances that shouldn't be taken. 

Limber up - A muscle cramp during zombie pursue is one of the death punishment. 

When in doubt know your way out - Knowing where to go can help escape. 

Check the backseat - Zombies may hide there, so don't be zoned out. 

Enjoy the little things - Enjoy happiness where it very well may be found to remain rational. 

Travel light - Travelling light means travelling fast ,only pack basics/essentials.


My 10 Rules 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.