Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Building Shapes

 In our lesson, which is maths we have to build a shape only using a 7-8 foot string ( loop  ). The very first thing we have to do is to be in a group , and learn of how do you solve a maths problem. I learnt that they use teamwork, sharing their ideas and opinions to each other, and drawing them out, of course don't give up. In my group I have Risha, myself, Shreya, and Evelyn. I was happy that they're in my group, because we we cooperate with each other a lot which made this thing more fun and easier. 

What shapes did you build?

We build four different shapes, a pyramid, a normal square, a cube, and a 2d star.

How did you make it?

Well at first we started of with a square since it was the easiest shape to do. Then second which is kind of hard because it took us 5 minutes to figure it out of how it should be placed and how the shape works, the one I'm talking about was the pyramid. It has three triangles, and one square. Luckily we did it, and the key of that is sharing ideas. The other one which took as more longer, because we were having trouble of how do we place our fingers and remembering what a cube looks like, but we did and I'm happy of how it turns out. Lastly we created a 2D star, it might looks like it was easy to do. It wasn't because we have to try it a lot of times ,but in the end we finally did it. I'm really proud and I think we really did well since the last one has a lot of side. 

                  






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.