Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

9/11 timeline - Chaos

 After doing some activity about Zombie apocalypse, I've proceed onward doing some research about the historical backdrop of 9/11. I watched a course of events video of what really occur in the mishap, what are the causes. At that point after that I went to this site called "History", you can explore anything you need and its gives you the entirety of the data you needed. 

Then after finding out about what occurred, I began making my timeline using "Visme".This is kind off difficult to use, because I have never use this site before. Fortunately I got its hang, and get to finish my task.

In my timeline I've just put the significant realities/occasions and its times, and other stuff.There's a great deal of thing that occurred throughout the entire existence of 9/11 which made me shock a little bit. I've taken a lot of info about 9/11, so here is my timeline.


LINK 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.