Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Health - cyber bullying

 Today we have another assignment for our health session, and that schoolwork we should simply to make a slide, banner, anything how we wanted it to be introduced. We need to make something that discuss about how to prevent cyber bullying. We are ask to read the website and explore them,we need to pick one and use it. The one that I use is called Netsafe, it discusses online bullying and it gives a few hints of how to prevent it from occurring. Subsequent to perusing it I began making a banner and I utilized canva to introduce it. 

So here is my banner: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.