Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Pizza Swirls

In our Home Economics, we made " Pizza swirls. It was somewhat simple to do, but the fact that we need to move quick since this will set aside a ton of effort to do. I truly love making this, and I would again suggest this. Despite the fact that there's a ton of things to experience.

Ingredients :

50g butter 

2 cups flour

1 Tbl baking powder 

1/2 tsp salt

3/4 - 1 cup of milk 

1 cup grated cheese 

1/2 onion 

2 rashers bacon or ham slices

1 tsp of oil

1/2 cup tomato puree or pasta sauce

1 tsp mixed herbs or chopped parsley 

   

Method 

- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees bake or 200 degrees fan bake

- Shift the flour, baking powder and salt into a medium sized bowl

- Cut butter into small pieces (grated if cold) and rub with your fingertips into the flour mixture until the mixture looks like a large breadcrumbs

-Make a well in the middle of flour mixture and pour in most of the milk

- Mix with a bread knife until the mixture binds together     

- Add more milk if necessary and use your hands at the end to help combine the dough into a ball shape.

- Place dough onto a lightly floured board and roll into a rectangle type of shape ( 35cmx22cm)

- Chop the onion and bacon or ham into small pieces and saute in a small fry pan or saucepan with a t of oil

- Spread the tomato sauce over the rolled out dough and arrange the onion and bacon on top

- Sprinkle grated cheese and mixed herbs

- Roll up the rectangle dough with the filling inside 

- Cut it into even sized circles about 3cm in width and place face down on a greased oven tray

- Bake for 12-15 mins until they are golden and smell cooked

-Remove form oven and let cool for 5 minutes.

As I would see it about this one, well I truly love the wonderful way it ends up and even its flavor. The mixture and the sauce, and even the fixings made the taste more rich. I truly love the texture, and I think me and my team did pretty truly well despite the fact that we struggled sorting out which one of us accomplish the work. This formula is a particularly decent sweet, and you don't need to get some pizza since you effectively make one all alone in 60 minutes.

  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette. I am glad you enjoyed the Pizza Swirls. They are quick to make once you have prepared all your toppings. Your group did have a few issues that lesson with sharing the jobs. Hopefully you have come to an agreement about this. Your photos are displaying. You may need some technological help with these.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.