Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffin

In our Home Economics, we made another muffin but this time its not a apple muffin. Instead it was a banana and chocolate chip muffin. So here is the method, and also the ingredients ( the picture of the recipe was kind of blurry so I have to find another easy recipe in google..) 

Ingredients:

- A butter 
- 2 cups of self-raising flour 
1/2 cup of caster sugar
1/2 cup milk 
1 egg
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence 
2 frozen bananas
1 cup of Dark chocolate chips or chocolate drops.

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 280C

In a medium bowl add flour, caster sugar and combine well and set aside. 

Mash the banana and also set aside.

Melt the butter in a covered medium sized of bowl in the microwave in 20 seconds, and then set aside to cool slightly. 

Then add the melted butter the egg, and milk and whisk it well.

Create a well in a center of your dry ingredients and pour in the butter mixture, also add the mashed banana with the chocolate chips and lightly mix with a wooden spoon. Gently mix just until no flour is left but be careful not to over mix or the muffins will be tough.

Spray muffin tray with baking spray or I highly recommend to use a cupcake cases.

Put the muffins in the oven for 10 minutes ( bake ), then switch it to fanbake and wait for another 5 minutes. So approximately you needed wait for 10-15 minutes, until the muffins are cook.

After that wait for a minute to cool the muffins, and you're ready to eat it.Uploading: 369913 of 369913 bytes uploaded.  

My team work really well, and I think working in a small group is more easier because you get everything done without arguing. Because everyone has a job to do, since we have to move fast and we don't want to be late for lunch. I'm really proud of them, since they all show resilience and commitment. Also we followed the steps rightfully, and we didn't rush doing them. The appearance of he muffin looks really appetising, and look really pretty because of the color and shape of it. I also love the smell of this muffin, it was because of the vanilla essence. The texture is also good, it was soft and the top was kind of crunchy and the taste is really delicious. So probably I wouldn't change anything because the texture , the appearance, the smell, and the taste is already perfect. 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.