Pages

Monday 8 March 2021

Spiced Apple Muffins

 Spice Apple Muffins is the other recipe we have made, on our Home Economics class. This thing is somewhat simple despite the fact that we just ask the teacher for some assistance, since we're just permitted to do it all alone and help one another. 

Fixings: 

Serves: 12 

2 cups of flour 

3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 

1/2 teaspoon salt 

1/2 cup granulated sugar 

1 cup of chopped peeled apple 

1 egg lightly beaten 

1 cup milk 

1/3 cup melted butter 

2 tablespoons brown sugar 

1/4 teaspoon cinnamon 

1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 

Bearings 

1. Pre - heat oven to 180 degrees 

2. Mix together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar 

3. Mix in apple, cover completely

4. Add egg, milk, and butter 

5. Pour 3/4 full into greased muffin tins 

6. Mix toppings together and sprinkle over unbaked muffins

7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown

    

8. EAT THEM...

I truly love the way it ends up, and the shape was so charming. Interestingly, I think we put a lot cinnamon, and yet it actually taste flavorful. The delicate quality of the biscuits, and the taste is the awesome. I would energetically suggest this, yet a tip don't put a lot cinnamon or probably it will make taste like something different. My gathering and I did a truly incredible occupation despite the fact that there's just the three of us since somebody wasn't doing cooking any longer, we buckled down and I'm truly glad that we moved quick and we figure out how to complete it on schedule.

  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette. I am glad you liked the muffins. Did they really have too much cinnamon? What about the apple - was there enough of this? Your photos are still not displaying. Sometimes group of 3 works better than a group of 4. I am pleased that you made it work and that you got finished quickly.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.