Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Spiritual Well being

 Spiritual Well being, in our health we've been zeroing in on the four dimensions, for example, social well-being, mental and emotional well-being, physical well-being. We additionally began making a few things that base on the subject, and realize we have this schoolwork were we need to make a portrayal of my spiritual well-being. 

Likewise we watched a video that discussed being weird is a wonderful thing, and he says don't be shy of what your identity is and continuing pushing forward.Don't even give up  and surrender, and embrace yourself. So here my spiritual well being .




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.