Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Yr 9- HEC1

 In our lesson which is Home Economics, we started of with an easy dish and it was called " Savoury Bread Case". It was really easy to make, and you can easily find the ingredients in your home. The ingredients include bread, and butter we all have that in our home. It only have 7 ingredients.

RECIPE: 

- 8 slices of bread ( any kind )

- Margarine 

- A bacon ( your choice ) 

- 1 cup shredded cheese 

- 1 watties spaghetti 

Method : 

Cut the crust from your bread, and also include the tips off the corners.

Spread with margarine, and do it very slightly

Press the bread, and the butter is side down. You need to use a hole muffin tin, or a tart pan.

Bake at 180 degree Celsius for about 5 minutes, until the bread cases are dry. 

While you're waiting, cut all of your ingredients and just make sure you are very careful with it.

After that take out the muffin tin,  and put all of your ingredients such as the bacon, the spaghetti, and the cheese. If you wanted to add more flavour you can. 

Bake it at 180 degree Celsius and this time leave it for 30 minutes, you will see the difference because the bread will turn into a golden brown. 

  • Before serving you have to wait for a minute, and after that you can enjoy it. 
  • OUR MISE EN PLACE 
  • Opinion:
  • I really love the taste because of the crunch, and the flavour has a good combination which made it more delicious. The thing I really love about this, is making it because it was really easy . I even try making one at home, and luckily it was a success. I'm happy that my team and I worked well together,and we help each other when we were stuck at something. Also I'm thankful that everyone had fun making them. 
  • I don't need to change something, because its already tasty.Furthermore,  I would love to recommend this to everyone especially the one who like baking. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lhysette. This is an excellent blog. Well done for making this at home. If you use bacon it should cooked before putting it in your bread case. Also, 30 min cooking is likely to result in burnt bread. 10 min is best. Next time, take a photo of our recipe and include it as well as Mise en Place and photos during preparation and the final product.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.