Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Nelson Mandela

Bonjour, our second and last task for our " Power to the People" was to create a timeline of our chosen leader, and also to create a political poster. I have learnt a lot of things about Nelson Mandela, and fun facts is that he was sent to prison and spend the next 18 years that is seven miles off the coast of Cape Town. I really enjoyed reading his story, the fact that he dedicated his life fighting for equality.  Mandela was the first black head of state and the first elected in a fully representative democratic election. 



Timeline:

Political Poster -





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.