Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

Hero and Villain

 In our Hururmanu 1/2, we started a new topic about politics. This term we are focusing on leaders, who changed the world because of its act towards others. This is also part of chaos, but this time it was called " Power to the people" that's our new topic that we will be focusing on this term. Our first activity, was to create a biography of our hero and villain which is the leader we have chosen. That time I can't really choose, because there's a lot of amazing leaders that changed the world. Nelson Mandela is the leader, I wanted to learn about. I find his story interesting since, he also can be a villain. The fact that he stayed at the jail for 27 years and was released in 1990. He was the South-Africa apartheid revolutionary, political leader and he also served as the President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999.

The more important is that he uses his word really wisely..

 “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”

So here is my biography I have created. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.