Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Cool To be Kind - All Blacks Activity!

 For our Week 5 activity in our Cool to be kind project we are looking about " All Blacks " team if you don't know them they are the rugby team who compete to other countries and also represent the New Zealand. The first session that we did for this project we look and talk about what happen to "All Blacks" team and also the teacher ash what we know about them and what happen in the news, there's a lot of ideas that the other people know and share it to us and to the teacher.
 When we're done looking about it and talk about it we did a activity that is based on the topic, the teacher made us a template and in that template there's three things that you need to answer it your own words such us like " What you know about them" and other things, but if you are going to write something it need to have three categories that will help you work well and also you need to have 4 points for each box so you can go to and eat your morning tea. Doing this thing was really fun and it kinda help me to know more about "All Blacks ".
Here is the Template that I did hope you like it.
                          

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lhysette,

    I really like your " Cool To Be Kind " Project! SO far your activities that you posted was amazing! This activity is my favorite, and I didn't know that you have known the All Blacks so well. I didn't know what also was the History of the All Blacks,now the History of the All Blacks. By the way, I really like your amazing template! But maybe next time in your paragraph you should check your Spellings to make your blog better!

    I hope to see a wonderful reply from you!

    Celine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta Lhysette!

    Great sharing your work from last week, it looks like you knew lots of facts about the All Blacks. Did you enjoy this project? I look forward to seeing the encouraging message you are working on to send the team!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamusta Lhysette!

    I really like your blogpost because it's so interesting and it help me to know more about all blacks and have a lot of interesting information.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.