Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Hurumanu: Climate Change Issues

My Investigation

Aim: To look at how I can prevent climate change in the future.

1. Complete the activity 'Ecological Handprint'


2. Complete the activity 'Carbon Footprint'.


3. Write down your 10 changes to climate change below. Using ideas from the Ecological Hand print and Carbon Footprint list 10 changes that you can make to stop Climate change?

  1.   Try to eat more vegetable and not always eat meat.
  2.   Try to recycle and composting more and not always throw the waste in the garbage.
  3.   I should check the labels and try to buy healthy food because when I'm at the grocery store I just took stuff and didn't check were the food came from.
  4. I should try to talk to my parents about protecting the environment.
  5. I should try planting and growing vegetable or fruits instead of buying them in the store.
  6.  Maybe when I saw a rubbish laying on the ground I should pick them and throw them away.
  7.  I should take a shower quickly to save more water in the house.
  8.  I should try to unplug the things that I don't need to so I can save more energy. 
  9.   When we go to the shopping as the whole family I want to tell my parents think about it first before getting them.
  10.   instead of throwing my organics straight into the green bin i can put it in my garden.

The Years of Living Dangerously (Film, 59 min.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.