Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Music Biography

In our session for Music the first thing that we did is to do some fun quiz that is based on Instrumental we just have to look at the picture and listen to the Instrumental it was doing that because I get to learn other Instrumental that I don't even know. The Second thing that we did is we talk about Musician Biography and Band Biography but only if they are form New Zealand that's the topic that we are looking at for this session, after we have share our idea we did a activity that based on the Biography thingy. On that Biography it has included some question like Name, Birth Name, Favourite Song, Awards Won and Genre and etc, but that's just only for the Solo Artist because we have to to answer 2 paper that have some similar question but the differences is that if it's a band it will ask you the members of the group and the date formed. I pick Lorde and The Exponents band I pick them because when I was in the primary we already look at Lorde and I also know some of her song also the band. I had fun doing this activity because I learn a lot about them and it kinda help me to know more about the New Zealand bands or soloist.
  Here is the slide show that I make that will show you how to we make this Music Biography.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.