Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Cool to be kind - C.I.P

Hi everyone, last week in our C.I.P in cool to be kind we've been planning to have a mufti day at August 8 2019 and we also plan something what are we going to wear for our mufti day and what is the theme. The first thing we do was we get into a groups of 2 or 4 and our group there's 4 people in it, and after we have our group we plan for our theme but we have to make sure that it was based on our crazy kind of thing so we have to brainstorm something but we can't think for it because me and my friends don't usually wear something crazy and we come up with some ideas like Black and White, bright colours and pig tails (also about that the boys also need to tie they're hair into a crazy way), edgy, etc.

After we have done brainstorming we go to the mat and plan what is our theme going to be share what they brainstorm there's a lot of crazy ideas and interesting idea that the other group has and it  was cool, and one group say RADICAL RAINBOW and they voted for that  maybe they picked because they want to make the day brighter and also maybe each colours of rainbow has meaning on it ( maybe ), but when your going to wear that RADICAL RAINBOW you and your friends can pick each colour from the rainbow so it will be catchy to the other people eyes.

A few moments we have to go to our passion because it was period 3 so me and my friend go to our passion which is singing it was really fun it was kinda sad that we missed one period of our C.I.P but when we come back we have to make a poster or a DLO and in that poster it need to have WHEN, WHY, WHERE, so they have information about it. So me and my friends make a poster because we thought it was easy to make a poster than doing a DLO and when we make a poster it has to be colourful like colour it in a different colours to make it more fancy and interesting.

 We also need to have a donation for our mufti day and it will be donated to the Kids Can we have to bring a gold coin and donate it to the basics children, and I think the reason for that was to help the charities and also that's why our C.I.P is called " Cool to be kind". Tomorrow is the day where we have to bring gold coins and wear the theme of RADICAL RAINBOW also the teacher are going to pick 8 volunteers who is going to collect the gold coins.

 So here is the poster that I made:


2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Lhysette

    I have really enjoyed reading all about our project on your blog. You added lots of detail to your writing talking about the steps that we took to come up with our Radical Rainbow Mufti Day! I am enjoying working with you this term on CIP, you are a very hard worker.

    Thank you for your great contributions to our project.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lhysette,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog it is a short but long story it explains everything you did in CIP in detail. In your blog my favorite bit reading was the last paragraph you explained where you are donating the money to. I really like how you create your poster too it had lots of color and I also liked the handwriting and bubble letters. Because you added a picture of the poster it really made your blog have a pop of color and that would hook more people in like it did to me. I my opinion maybe you should have explained what Kiwi Can is and why you donated to that specific charity/program.
    One of my questions why did you not say what you did in CIP for singing as its in your CIP?, it is ok that you have not but it would be better overall I loved your blog and thought it was amazing.

    Kind Regards
    Rieya

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.