Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Protest

 A lot of thing that happen here on our Hurumanu. This week we as a class were discussing protest, that occurred here in New Zealand and why they are significant. There's various sorts of dissent like when a lot of individuals needed to change something,racism, LGBTQ, But generally I had been truly center about these protest,and it was about ladies suffrage.At the primary spot this thing grabbed my eye, and it's not on the grounds that I'm a youngster. It was on the grounds that I needed figure out how every ladies here in New Zealand, go to bat for their privileges and how they battled with government with no viciousness or any harm to the network. 

Question: Why do you think it's important to learn about our local heroes ? 

It's really important to remember them and to learn how they fought for the country. And to actually learn how positive they are, and how they shows commitment when these local heroes were having a hard time. That's why for me, it is really good for us to learn about them and be respectful to each of them.  

I took in a ton about these, and including learning new words and what does each word mean from the diverse dissent subject. This time for my introduction I utilised slide to put the realities that I learned. Furthermore, here is additionally a DLO about Springbok Tour.

  
LINK FOR THE DLO : DLO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.