Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Gravity

Kia Ora, welcome back to my blog and today is another lesson of science. This time, I'm here to share to you guys what we have been doing, and I have been researching. So I was researching about "GRAVITY", and same rules I  have to answer the questions that was given.

1. Is gravity the same on all planets? 
-  Some of them are the same as the gravity, but not all. And to support my answer I learnt that the Venus is a similar gravity as the Earth, and following up Mars is also similar to the Earths gravity. While in other hand the 7 planets were the opposite way such as the Mercury, Moon, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. It just depend on the size of the planets, mass and the object. And when it comes the solar systems, which is massive and in every size and mass that cause the strength of gravity o their surfaces varies considerably. They all come into a different sizes, because they all have their own properties. They are all different distance away form the sun, and all of them are made out of stuff form the Earth planet. 
 
2. How is gravity related to mass?
-   Well mass is where when one of the object and a person is weightless on one of the planets, causes of the lack(not having enough) of the gravity. Firstly gravity is an attraction between a two objects that have the mass, well the amount of gravity is always directly to the mass amount of the object. And inversely (the opposite of order) proportional to an square of the distance between the two objects. Then the gravity is a force that increase the speed the object of falling, because they accelerate(began to move very quickly) .What I'm saying is that the Earth's gravity comes from all its mass. In short answer the objects that have more mass have more of the gravity, and sometimes the gravity also gets weaker every time with distance. So when one of the object is closer to one another, the stronger the gravitational pulls up. 

3. Calculate your weight on the other planets in our solar system.  Which planet would you weight the most on? The least?
- My weight here on Earth is 38 Kg, and for Mercury I weight 14.4. And actually I was shocked that I only weight like that, and then I just notice that I weighted the same when I'm in Mars. The planet that I weighted the most is Jupiter because I weighted 88.9. In some planets I weighted 42.6, 34.10,etc.

4. How would your life be different if you lived on a planet with a higher gravity? With lower gravity?
- So in the event that we as a whole lived in a higher gravity, we as a whole would die. Why? Well it was since, supposing that the gravity is solid the entirety of our platelets will be pulled down , and possibly our bone may break which isn't acceptable. Also, even we could be nailed to the cold earth like, at that point couldn't move all pieces of your body in light of the high gravity. At times you wouldn't have the option to breath appropriately, and it may crush your chest. We as a whole should be considered about the sun, in light of the weight that it delivered which is the hotness , while the gravity arranges it. The expansion of gravity does it most exceedingly terrible harm far below the world's surface. 

On the off chance that we don't have quite a bit of gravity it would in the long run brings it cost down on all our planets. the itself would be destined to break separated into certain lumps and buoy off into space. What's more, without the power of gravity to hold it together, there's this exceptional weights its center would make it a burst open in a titanic blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.