Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Water safety

In our wananga, the 7-9 people need to do a few exercises while the others is doing some test. That activity depends on our EOTC week that will occur one week from now, we as a whole need to make in any event 1 activity structure from each slide. The absolute initial one I made is to make 8 tips on water well being, and I utilised the site called canva to make a banner. It was simple and furthermore fun utilising it, so here is the banner I made about how to be protected in the water. For me it was truly critical to realise that how will generally be protected despite the fact that I'm now a young person, since I would prefer not to place my life into a damage.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.