Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Egg Drop Science

 In our Hurumanu 3 class, them and I are doing this challenged were it include communicating with others. In day there's this a lot of steps we have to follow,and the first one was to plan and test some of the ideas we have. And me and Linny did different tasks, like one of us is making the base. Then one is helping out to put the tape, and put them all together. The next day, one more person joined our team she helped us put the plastic parachute that I created on the side. I was really scared at the very first place, because we are not allowed to put something soft around the egg like tape. So I thought why not put some foam,and shape it like a box so that the egg is protected inside. 

Steps:

1. Create the base and put a soft foam on it, and then put another base that was made of Popsicle sticks and stocked by a tape. 

2. Then that's time where we created the box foam, so we can put the egg on it. The thing is that it need to be secure, and make sure it won't fall off.

3. And then the last thing is that I created a parachute that has hole in its 4 sides, and put a 4 strings then tie on the side of the base. 

Things you need :

Popsicle sticks, tape, square foams, scissors, plastic, and a strings. 

We were in rush because we only have 20 minutes to create it, and one of my team mate is is being in rush and really panicked. The real question was did the egg survive: Yes, it survive because there's a lot of foam that is compress with each other. And the parachute is big enough to help it land smoothly. Uploading: 353998 of 353998 bytes uploaded.       LINK for the VIDEO: VIDEO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.