Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

World War 1

 Kia Ora everybody, today in our social Studies. There's this new task  where we need to do the complementary content, and this week we are finding out about the entire story of WW1 including the New Zealand women. At the first place the entire class and I need to conceptualise the thing we ALREADY know, and we even watch a video that discussed the nation that battled with one another. This week task was by one way or another troublesome in light of the fact that we need to respond to a ton of inquiries, and a some of the videos that was intended for us to watch didn't work. Questions of the inquiries are kinda hard and that we were unable to discover the appropriate response in google or in the content. 

I took in a great deal about WW1 and realities about the ones who took after crafted by the men. So here is the record brimming with my answer, and here is my little bit of blurb that I made.  So to give a little snippet about my drawing. At the top you can see the Title says " NZ WW1", and after ward at base left you can see a trooper holding a banner and a weapon behind me. As the shadow of the soldiers there this cross , that took after them that they kicked the bucket with penance. I simply need to be innovative, and after ward at the base right you can see these three crosses. In the center you can see the huge one since that speaks to the head of New Zealand. and after ward alongside it, there's some mineral cross. At the lower part of it, the poppies since when they all kicked the bucket the poppies ascend in every one of the graves

LINK for document: WW1 LINK





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.