Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Christchurch, 2011 earthquake

 This week we are finding out about the 2011 Christchurch, quake. Same thing we as a whole need to research and watch recordings about the fiasco, and furthermore this task is our last unit. We took a gander at how the quake change our city , and furthermore the individuals here. There's likewise just 4 inquiries we need to answer, and some of them I need to discover more about it because occasionally it just tell a little realities/facts. Just fortunately a portion of the reciprocal content helped me a lot,because I need to help my thoughts and on the off chance that I don't have that much answer for me it seems like I don't research and peruse the content that was given to us. Also I have to do a task when I have to create a D.L.O about my favourite place here in Christchurch, and why is it important to me or why it was my favourite place. 

So here is the slide:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.