Pages

Sunday 5 September 2021

Design technology

 For this task, there will be no research task because it's all about designing. We were given three different topics to choose from such as design digital, design engineering, and last but not least design construction. I checked each of them and design engineering caught my attention, I really find it interesting and also fun to do. Because it's all about testing our thinking with hands-on materials found in our house, the activity that I choose to do was to make paper rockets. I picked it because I remember last time when we were at Science and we also have to make the same thing but with different materials. When I was making one of these paper rockets, I had a hard time putting the fins on the side but I still manage to do it. I was really happy that it worked, but I wasn't happy with how it looks. 

Materials: Paper, a scissor, straw, and a tape 

Video: 


Outcome:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.