Pages

Sunday 5 September 2021

Lockdown activity ( South Korea )

 Hello everyone, I have finished another topic that is based on around the world. For the first one, I planned on interviewing one person in my family, now I have to choose another topic. This topic is kinda similar to the first one because the task was to research a popular tourist attraction from your "country of study" and create a poster to advertise the attraction. So I thought why not look at a different country, so I picked South Korea since tons of teenagers or adults really wanted to visit this country because of the view, food, and people. Most famous celebrities came from this country and are also one of my favorite country that I wanted to visit in the future with my whole family. When I was looking at some tourist attractions, I was amazed at how some temples and houses look way different from the houses here in New Zealand. So here is my poster, hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.