Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Flyer - Wananga (Mental Health Week)

 Kia Ora everyone, today we are looking at Mental Health Week. Yes, we needed to focus on checking how we feel about today and what are the things I can do to myself just to stay positive. Yesterday, we started doing one activity which is writing about how we feel, what my hopes are for the week a who would I love to take time to korero with. 

  So today is Tuesday, and I'm really excited to share with you what are the activities around it. There are 6 different activities we can do. Either it can be outside or indoor. I have chosen the activity of creating a flyer that advertises some local activities that can be done in the Canterbury Area. Also to make things easier for us they gave us some websites to assists us. I have chosen to make a camp flyer since I also love going to camp with my family and friends and enjoy the nature outside. For my location, I picked to go to Sumner Christchurch. Because one they have beautiful scenery, and they also have a great place to camp.  To make this we can either do it on paper or on our Chromebook. Since we only have 1 hr of wananga time today I choose to make it on a Canva. I have enjoyed creating this, one I get to think critically of what are some activities that will catch the audience's eyes. And also how I can present it to them, formally. 

My flyer: LINK 












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.