Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Day 4/5 - Tongan Language Week

Hello everybody, this will be the last task around the Tongan Language week. This is probably one of my favorite activities since I get to draw some patterns for our day 4 activity. Tonga kupesi ( kupesi means the name given to design a tapa cloth), we need to search the pattern in google and have a go at drawing it I was so excited to do it. And I'm satisfied with the outcome of my art, and I have enjoyed doing this. Furthermore, let's move on to our last activity for day 5 for this one.  I have learned another thing about Tonga, and that is everyone is allowed to work or go out every Sunday. They only do three things and that is, they go to church, eat and sleep. So for the task, we have to write persuasive writing, to convince the government why they should remove this type of law and what are my argument be?

Drawing:

Speech:
                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Kumasta Lhysette,

    Well done! Your art is beautiful. You have such a talent!

    You raise some good points in your letter. Being able to get food is a problem that would need to be addressed. It's a shame about the layout - did this only occur when you uploaded the doc? We may have to find a way around it.

    Thank you for all the work you have put in during this lockdown. I'm really proud of how well you have kept on going and maintained focus. I hope you are proud of yourself, it's not the easiest thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.