Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Message in a bottle

 Kia Ora readers, today for wananga work we started doing some creative writing about a message in the bottle. Since our teacher is not feeling so today we have to write a story about the bottle, or you could write the letter, or maybe you can write about the person who wrote the letter or maybe the person who found it. e have tons of choices to pick from, and I thought of writing about me writing the letter for my future self. I got the idea from the teacher, so I thought why not write about it. My story starts with my main character Amelia cleaning her room because they need to move house in about a week. When she was cleaning her room, she slipped because she accidentally stepped on the dusty old bottle she found on her cabinet. When were writing the story, we have to include where the bottle been found, who found it, who wrote the letter, when was it written and what does the letter says?

I was really proud of my story even though it's just a short one, I was happy that I get to include all of the things I needed to. What I like about creative writing, is that no one is wrong.

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.